Wednesday 10 July 2013

Citizenship song

Here is our citizenship song. We have worked hard all term to learn this song. The tune is fast and the lyrics complicated with loads of big words. We think we have done a pretty good job! Here is our music video.




 Citizenship song

Chorus
There’s so much going on around me
Sometimes I think that it is all about me
Then I look around and see what’s in front of me
It’s you, and me, we help others in need

Verse
I am a citizen of my society
And I participate in my community
I do my part, I keep it clean
I make this world a better place for you and me
I love my neighbour, I treat them good
I show respect and dignity like I should
I love my family, I follow all the rules
I take responsibility for what I need to do

Chorus
There’s so much going on around me                          
Sometimes I think that it is all about me             
Then I look around and see what’s in front of me      
It’s you, and me, we help others in need            

Repeat verse

Repeat chorus x2

Rap
I do all I can to make this world a better place
Show respect to my neighbour and to the whole human race
Citizenship is who I am, everything that I do
I take care of the environment, how about you?
Repeat rap
Repeat chorus x3

©www.HaveFunTeaching.com



No comments:

Post a Comment