Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wicked wheels Wednesday

I really like my storm trooper suit. I painted my bike for today with green, white and black paint. James

I put tinfoil on my scooter, by the time I got to School it had started to fall off ( lucky most of it survived). I also put tinfoil on my helmet to make handlebar antenna. Elliot


My bike had a mine craft face on it. The face was falling off so I took it off. It did look cool. Hayden



I got the stuff to decorate my scooter from my bedroom. The ribbons are from pony club. I feel happy about my scooter. Kiwi class voted for my scooter and I won a prize. Isla

My bike used to be just white. Mum helped me spray it with spray paint, my neighbour helped too. Painting my bike was fun. Thomas


I decorated my scooter with tinsel and lights from my Christmas tree. On the side of my handle bar there was a meteor with fire on the back. Ryder

My scooter was plain today. I really had fun ridding my scooter around the course. I got pulled over by Harrison , he was being a police officer. Baden 


I got my bike for Christmas and it has foot pegs. I got to test out the course on the field for Mr Frater. Brayden 

I rode my scooter on the concrete at morning tea time. It was very busy because there was so many people. Jackson

This morning my scooter had horses on it and a stretchkin and a dog. I took them off because they kept falling off. I left them at home and rode my scooter to school. Shelby 

In the morning my bike wasn't even decorated. We had to quickly decorate it before school. It was abit hard but I am pleased we did it. Petra


I put yellow and green tinsel on my bike. I rode it into school. It had green on the wheels and yellow on the bars. Emma B

My bike is pink with some pink tape tied on the wheels and it has blue butterflies. My bike is big. Autumn


My roller blades are rainbow coloured. I painted them myself, mum helped a little bit I used all sorts of different colours. I did dots and zebra stripes. Emma C

My bike is a mountain bike, I painted on the words. I liked riding it on the field at morning tea time. I even liked having a little crash on the rope!! Beau 


This is us all together on Wicked wheels Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who helped us decorate our wheels and get us to school. Thankyou to Mrs freemantle for setting up the day.





















18 comments:

  1. You sure did a good good decorating your bikes, scooters and what else you decorated good job Zoe B

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your bikes look really cool. You all did a good job of making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog Kiwi class - awesome work on your bikes and scooters they looked very cool! Kirsty - Haydn's mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool bikes I love them a lot!!!! by Kane

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job decorating you bikes and scooters and other things you brung they look really cool Kiwi class

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool guys
    Hannah.S

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Fun I Was at the Hockey Tournament so I missed out the fun By The Look Of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great work kiwi from jahcynta

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a really fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    From Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome kiwi class
    Hannah.S

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow a lot or fun.
    From Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool guy's
    Hannah.S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks Like you had lots of fun!!!

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Like my picture that you Put on the BLOG from Haydn

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey guys keep up the good work -jahcynta

    ReplyDelete